The Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Management is a National Qualification, accredited by City & Guilds and provides you with the core component needed to obtain your CSCS Black Managers Card. Our NVQ is delivered as a Fast Track Assessment route meaning you complete your qualification whilst working, using your everyday activities as evidence of your competence at a Managerial level. This qualification is perfect for anyone who is currently managing sites or aspires to do so.
Course ID: LEVEL68biA
Duration: 0.00 day
What you'll learn on the course
Your Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Management will cover a number of units that come together to build your full NVQ qualification. Example units may be:
- Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining systems for managing health, safety, and welfare in the workplace
- Ensuring that work activities and resources meet project work requirements in the workplace
- Monitoring construction related project activities in the workplace
- Controlling project progress against agreed quality standards in the workplace
- Planning the preparation of the site for the project or operation in the workplace
- Establishing project dimensional control criteria in the workplace
As you can see, some of these are very general and multiple types of evidence can be provided to address each of them. You work with our tutor to ascertain what evidence is best suited to your circumstances.