No Pass, No Pay
If you don't pass first try, the next one's on us.
- Show fully booked courses
No Pass, No Pay!
The Network Rail Medical Assessment is a 45-minute appointment that provides you with a Sentinel based medical. Depending on your age, Medicals typically last between 5 and 10 years. It is imperative to keep an eye on your medical expiry date, as once it lapses, all your Sentinel based competencies that require a medical will be taken down.
Medicals at Fast Line are generally uploaded within 24 hours, with the majority of cases being added to Sentinel on the day of completion. Whilst we typically group our Medical assessments on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, we can undertake medicals on a daily basis, and at short notice.
What to bring
- Any visual correction aids needed (glasses)
- Any prescriptions or details of any recent medicine taken
- 2 forms of photo identification
- National Insurance and Sentinel Number