The Level A Procedure A Course enables you to perform the role of a Level A person for a Procedure A isolation of the conductor rail.
Course ID: LEVELAVkij
Duration: 1.00 day
What you'll learn on the course
The Level A Procedure A course consists of theory and practical elements including;
- Knowledge of legislation and industry standards appertaining to the isolation of the conductor rail
- An understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a Level 'A' Person in relation to Procedures 'A' and 'B'
- Understanding of the isolation process and of the fixed isolation equipment used as part of that process
- Knowledge of the duties of the PICOP in arranging signal protection as part of Procedure 'A'
- An understanding of how to implement the isolation procedure - Procedure 'A'
- An understanding of the process to be followed when the isolation requires to be cancelled
- An ability to complete the required documentation in relation to arranging and cancelling isolation of the conductor rail
- Knowledge of the 'Mentoring' and 'Assessment' process and the requirement for completing a 'Log Book'.
On successful completion of the Level A Procedure A, you are free to perform the duties of a Level A Procedure A for DC isolations on the Network Rail Managed Infrastructure.
Currently, we have none of these courses Scheduled at the moment. However, we collect interest on a daily basis so please call the office (020 8596 5121) a leave us your details. Once we have enough interest, we'll give you a call and let you know when the course will be running.