On successful completion of the Fire Awareness e-Learning Course, you are able to tackle a fire in its early stages in the workplace. To comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, it’s a requirement for staff to undertake Fire Awareness training across all industries.
Course ID: FIREAWQkRF
Duration: 0.00 day
What you'll learn on the course
The Fire Awareness Training Course consists of theory and practical elements including;
- Legal requirements related to tackling a fire in the early stages in the workplace
- Employee and Employer responsibilities
- Evacuation procedures
- Different classes of fire
- Types of fire extinguishers
- First aid fire fighting
- Fire awareness risk factors
On successful completion of the Fire Awareness e-Learning Course, you are free to tackle a fire in the early stages in the workplace.