This course has been designed to help people who employ, manage or supervise lone workers to understand the risks posed by lone working so that they can implement an effective safe system of work.
The course would also be beneficial for lone workers themselves who wish to learn more about the regulations, risk assessments and appropriate lone working control measures.
Course ID: LONEWOuAUx
Duration: 2.00 hours
What you'll learn on the course
By the end of this course learners will:
- Understand the risks to health and safety posed by lone working.
- Know what the law requires of employers and employees in regards to lone working.
- Understand the different steps required when undertaking a risk assessment.
- Be aware of the appropriate control measures that can be implemented in order to keep lone workers safe from harm.
- Understand what needs to be included in a safe system of work for lone workers.