On successful completion of the Risk Assessment e-Learning Course, you are able to perform and document formal risk assessments for all job and site-specific tasks in the workplace. To comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, it’s a legal requirement for organisations to undertake risk assessment training across all industries.
Course ID: RISKASPrQP
Duration: 2.00 hours
What you'll learn on the course
The Risk Assessment Training Course consists of theory and practical elements including;
- Legal requirements related to risk assessments in the workplace
- Employee and Employer responsibilities when carrying out risk assessments
- How to identify workplace hazards and risks
- The definition of a risk assessment
- How to undertake risk assessments
- Recording risk assessments
- How to implement control measures to reduce risks and prevent hazards
- Common causes of hazards and risks at work
On successful completion of the Risk Assessment e-Learning Course, you are free to perform and document risk assessments in the workplace.