On successful completion of the Working at Height e-Learning Course, you are able to perform a variety of tasks involving working at height. To comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, it’s a legal requirement for staff to undertake working at height training who perform tasks where there is a risk from falling at any height across all industries.
Course ID: WORKINNxUd
Duration: 0.00 day
What you'll learn on the course
The Working at Height Training Course consists of theory elements including:
- Legal requirements related to Working at Height in the workplace
- Employee and Employer responsibilities
- Injuries caused by falling
- Working at Height risk factors and control measures
- Hierarchy of controls
- Recording risk assessments when Working at Height
- Fall arrest Systems
On successful completion of the Working at Height Training Course, you are free to perform your duties whilst Working at Height in the workplace.