On successful completion of the Emergency First Aid at work eLearning Course, you are able to perform the duties of a first-aider in the workplace.
Course ID: EMERGEvkeT
Duration: 4.00 hours
What you'll learn on the course
The course consists of theory and practical elements including:
- Roles and responsibilities of a first-aider
- Assessing an emergency first aid situation
- CPR and AED
- Administering emergency first aid to a choking casualty
- Dealing with shock, burns, scalds and bleeds.
- Performing emergency first aid for minor injuries
On successful completion of the Emergency First Aid at Work course, you are free to perform the duties of an emergency first-aider in a variety of working environments.